Sunday, June 05, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Leah!

End of May = Aunt Leah`s birthday! And Aunt Leah`s birthday = party time!
(or End of May = party time... for those math geeks out there)

In fact, there are always two parties going on

party 1 - kids party (which consists of Lola and I eating dinner, having an intelligent conversation and watching Disney movies)


party 2 - is the adult party, which involves lots of wine and much less intelligent conversation

Mom and I went shopping for Aunt Leah`s birthday cake earlier in the day. Mom said I could pick out any cake I wanted at Baskin Robbins.
Before I chose though, she reminded me that the cake is NOT for me, but for Aunt Leah.
So, of course, I picked the train cake.
And when mom questioned my choice and asked if a train was something I would like and not necessarily what Aunt Leah would like, I told her that my choice was utterly selfless

See... she loved it.
Mom will know better than to question my judgement next time


Aunt Leah wasn`t the only one who enjoyed the cake... as you can see Lola enjoyed her piece (she requested the train`s face, which ironically ended up all over someone else`s face as well :))

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Happy birthday Leah!!!