Sunday, July 17, 2011

Canada Day Celebration Continues

Hands up if you love Canada!

My Etherington cousins and I played some patriotic-ish games in celebration of Canada's bday.

This is a picture of the start of our Canada flag relay race.

Sarah & Nana and Me & Dad raced against Sky & Uncle Paul and Kaya & Uncle Sean.

With the exception of Sloane (who was happily napping in the shade), Sarah & I are the two youngest so the odds were against us to win... BUT...

We completely dominated

Here is evidence of Dad trying to "throw" the race to result in a tie. But as you can see, I would have NONE of that.

For the record I did manage to successfully drag him across the finish line to victory :)

"Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee"

And for our tremendous singing efforts we were rewarded with cotton candy!

I love this country :)

No comments: