
The beginning of my utterly random but fabulous July long weekend was my JK graduation party on Friday night

Nothing says 'happy graduation' quite like hanging out on your front lawn with family and friends eating pizza and DQ ice cream cake

We didn't think we were drawing enough attention to ourselves by hangin' in the front yard, so I decided to add to the classy nature of this party by running around the lawn chairs with my McQueen kite

Uncle Darcy decided to one up me by flying a princess kite. Touche Uncle Darc...
Here is a picture of the careful administration of Polysporin - as is customary at a front yard parties with children

What time is it? LIMBO time of course!!!

And couldn't resist zooming on our faces!
1 comment:
The two of you are soooo cute! Limbo at your grad party! Who'd uh thunk it?
By the way I love your shirt!
Wish we could have been there! I hate missing these special days!
Papa and I are very proud of you and you Mom and Dad for doing such a great job teaching you the valuable tools you need to succeed in life.
Post a Comment