Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cheers to 'supervised' long weekend camping!

'Supervised' as in the Etheringtons are not quite ready to be real campers...so we take comfort knowing that the Montgomery's and the Stoski's are their to oversee all camping-related activities

It is an annual tradition to go camping en mass to Milton on the August long weekend.

Sarah, the planner, always secures the best spot in the whole darn trailer park!
It is also tradition to celebrate Sarah's birthday while camping. Here is a picture of all of us stalking her birthday cake and cupcakes



And while some people may say that a trailer park in Milton may not be the first place they would choose to camp, I would certainly have to disagree -as this place has it all!

Including dangerous playground equipment from the 1980's that we all couldn't get enough of!
I only had to watch mom do it one time before I was the master of the high-speed merry-go-round. Lola was forced to stay in the middle to mitigate against potential injury


Take a gander at this wicked teeter-totter

Too bad we had to take turns sharing it with the moms


As you can see from all the pics Dylan, Lola and I didn't have any fun at all :)







Camping is fun...



But so much more enjoyable with friends...

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

I agree camping is fun....and more fun with good friends. Looks like you have all of the above!