Here are some fun pics of this year's trip to the Lake
And, just think, by next year's trip we will be the same height
Also, lots of Papa time too - including trips on his funky boat
Mom and dad wouldn't miss their trip to Chemung either
(Mom wore her "Rachel shirt" while on vacation in support of the winner of Big Brother. And besides, Dad likes it too of course...)
Chemung is never short on activities.
Including a competitive putt-putt game
Wicked playground equipment
A little tennis
As you can see, those tennis camp lessons I took this summer really paid off.
Mom and dad would tell you that no trip to Chemung is complete without a round at Faulkwood Shores golf club... the golf course where it is ALWAYS happy hour and you need a cart because you can't walk by the time you are finished.
However, this year's round was PG and alcohol-free as I FINALLY got to go with them!
My pro tour status skills speak for themselves

Even better, we somehow convinced Grandma to join us!
And, not surprisingly, she was awesome!
Papa and I love to fish together
Now THAT is a prize winning fish if I ever did see one
And while we considered mounting him on the cottage wall, Grandma did the humane thing and set him free (where I seemingly caught him about three more times after)
No comments:
Post a Comment