Since Lola and Dylan were coming over for birthday party no. 2, I thought it would be a great idea to also have the grand opening of my brand new "Happy Playhouse"!
Not only did I name the room myself, but I also painted it myself (well, mom and dad may have helped me a little)
And here is a shot of the official ribbon cutting ceremony (Dylan is watching while I cut the happy birthday ribbon).
And the Happy Playhouse is now open for business!
Grandma gave it to her at the hospital the day I was born and it is very special to her... as it reminds her of that wonderful Sunday morning exactly 5 years earlier
It has become tradition that Dylan gives me a musical card for my birthday. This year's card sang the 'mickey mouse clubhouse' song.
As we all know, being a kid you always have to pretend to be interested in the cards as it is the only way to get at the present, but this time there is genuine excitement in my face!
Uncle Darcy decided to make a last minute addition to my present from Lola this year - a horn. A REALLY loud and annoying one... thanks Uncle Darc.
As you can see, he is quite pleased by his present picking.
No comments:
Post a Comment