
As you can see we had a bit of theme going this festive season for pics
It was a trick Dad came up with to get me to pose for numerous holiday pictures - aka the 'silly' shot trick.
How it works is that you put the timer on the camera for 4 automatic shots - 3 where I am forced to smile nicely and 1 where I get to pose like all 5-year boys want to.
And while it was designed for me, I don't think I was the only one enjoying it :)

With the impending birth of baby 'Muuuunnnnggoooo Chunk Mater P. W. Montgomery' we decided to celebrate British new year (at 7pm) so Leah could get to bed at a decent hour. But really it was so she didn't have to put up with her obnoxious drunk friends until 12pm
Of course, you can't celebrate New Years Brit-style without high tea!

Then off to the pub for some pints and some Spice Girls
(I think that was Dad's James Bond impression. Also note I wasn't even in this shot thus proving my theory from earlier...)

It's 2012 - jolly good 'ol chap!
Time for some Shepard's pie, Yorkshire pudding and mushy peas (minus the mushy part because it is gross). And then for dessert some sherry-laced sticky pudding
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment