I successfully performed my 2 foot jumps (3 in a row), sculling, one foot glides, chasses, full snowplough stops, 2 foot glides with dip and backward skating for the length of the rink. And I did all of it in FULL HOCKEY GEAR!!
And, even better, I got my first skating badge on Aunt Erica's birthday. Coincidence? Guess I was channelling my inner aunt erica today :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ERICA - HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF ME!
2 comments:
Congrats!!!!!!! I'm so impressed. You've come a long way since i watched you in Oct.
We're very proud of you!!!!!!
xxxxxooooo
Hopefully you can show Aunt Erica your moves some day. dsc DParm
Beej!!! I am super proud of you! What an awesome way to celebrate my birthday. I can't wait until we get somewhere and skate together. I miss you tons but will see you in a few weeks. Congrats and Love you!
Post a Comment