It is with a heavy heart that I announce the end of my first official season of hockey. Good news is that I finished my season in much better standing than the Leafs :)
So, me and my best buddie Morgan will hang up our Willowdale Timbits jerseys for the summer
Mom pushed her way through the hoards of scouts during my final game to take some action shots for the blog
First pic and one of my favourite things - being the first player to take to the ice!
I'll just take on this red team myself then...
What a glorious game!
Even super tough hockey players like to hold hands with their best friends on the way to the end-of-season pizza party :)
Already looking forward to October when I get to wear a new jersey, one that has significant meaning for my mom and dad - York Mills!!
Dad spent 9 years coaching there and, of course, York Mills is the rink where mom and dad got engaged! The YM tradition will continue with me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment