Thursday, June 28, 2012

End of Year School Concert

 The day of the school concert ended up being one of the hottest days of the year  - so, of course, my mom decided to dress me in a sweater vest.

But I do look pretty cute!
Mom thought the choice of  "A Boy And a Girl In a  Little Canoe" for our song sounded super cute, that is until she heard the lyrics! Then she thought - wait, I couldn't have heard that correctly, but sure enough she looked it up online and this is actually a verse in the song... 

And they talked and they talked
Till the moon grew dim
He said you better kiss me 
Or get out and swim

What is mom going to do when I start listening to gangster rap!! :) No worries mom, if it makes you feel better, I will still wear my sweater vest when I listen to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put out or get out is a bit too much for someone Beej's age