Tuesday, June 12, 2012

For Beth

 All thoughts are with my Beth Anne as she faces one of the hardest weeks of her life. 
She goes into surgery tomorrow, but as Scarlett O'Hara says "I won't think about that now, I'll think about that tomorrow"
So, tonight we are going to look through old pictures and letters and reminisce about all the crazy antics that we've been up to in the last 22 years since the day we first met.
Beth loves old silly pictures - so here are just a small sampling of the hundreds that I have (I decided to choose pics all circa 1990's!!)

 The trio
Top of the World at Mt Sulphur in Banff, Grandville Island, Point Pelee and our wakeboarding adventures
Trips to Mexico, camping at Elora Gorge... and other random things that we enjoyed doing in highschool


It would take me too long to explain these... but Beth knows the story behind every one :)

highschool grad (and yes, that date is accurate!)


Lots of travel - and I even included Trafalgar Square
First week of her store opening (very proud of my Peachy)
***
And as I think about this week, I believe this quote is appropriate:
There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is awesome...so many great memories and moments to look back on. This is REALLY good Katie! Beth is going to love it! Mags

Alana T said...

Katie...this is just fantastic.Beth must love it.Keep her spirits high as I know you and all the friends are so good at......
Alana

Aunt Erica said...

these pictures made my day! 22 years! Man you guys are old! Love you both tons. Give Beth-Anne a MONSTER hug from me. Erica

gailmillson said...

The pictures are great but the sentiment behind them is greater. To be friends like you girls are is a great accomplishment. You need to teasure them. I'm sure these pictures and the memories will make some of Beth's bad days much brighter. Friends are the best medicine!!!!