Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Napolean Bonaparte once said that a "picture is worth a thousand words" and, after seeing all of the entries on this blog over the past few days,  I certainly couldn't agree more.  

Moreover, a thousand thank yous to everyone who took time out of their busy schedules to submit a Team Peachy entry - they were wonderfully entertaining as well as deeply meaningful, especially to Beth.

Beth is currently creating her own message to thank everyone who participated in our Team Peachy campaign, so please stay tuned for her blog entry (and perhaps to even announce a blog of her own :))

And finally, I started all of this with a Dr Seuss quote exactly one week ago today, so I feel it is only appropriate to end with one:

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed)
You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Beth, your mountain is waiting.
So...  get on your way!

No comments: