And I can guarantee that ol Ludwig never played a complicated piece like Hippo Pianist. Or at least not as good as me and my Junior Music Class (JMC1) Friday at 5:00pm class!
For over 8 months I have been taking piano lessons.
Mom gets to go to the lessons with me and I think she enjoys them just as much as I do.
She also gets a huge kick out of watching me compete with my first official nemesis - Peter. My arch rival is seated at keyboard no. 2.
Every week Peter and I compete for the top spot and the affections of our beloved teacher Ms April.
It is just like the great rivalries of history...
Holmes vs Moriarty, Wile E Coyote vs Road Runner, John Bender vs Principal Vernon, Rommel vs Montgomery, Hatfields vs McCoys, Katie vs Jisun, Robin Hood vs Sheriff of Nottingham, T-1000 vs T-2000, Yankees vs Red Sox, Seinfield vs Newman, Capulets vs Montagues, Crosby vs Ovechkin, Britney vs Christina, Edward vs Jacob... and now Brian vs Peter!
Peter`s mom didn`t dress him in (another) super cute sweater vest
(TBD whether that scores points for me or him.)
And a HUGE thanks to Nana and Papa for coming to my performance!
Do you think this performance was well photographed
And this is my bow post concert. Til next we meet Peter...
No comments:
Post a Comment