On August 3rd my Uncle Johnny tied the knot!
A shot of the boys waiting for the rest of the wedding party to arrive
Don't they look dapper?!!
First up and big smiles!
My walk down the aisle
And it begins...
Dad's reading
I will admit that Brooke and I might have struggled a little through the readings.
And I really fought the urge to make shadow puppets even though the light was perfect (okay, I might have made one or two).
But the rest of the time I was golden!
You may kiss the bride
Yah!
Way to go Uncle Johnny!
Big thumbs up
And now it's official
The happy couple
And a very happy wedding party to follow
And the boys are dancing down the aisle. Let's get this party started!
Official picture time!
****
Inspired by Uncle Johnny and Aunt Shelley's wedding photographer, I decided to take some official photos myself!
But I only take one kind of photo - the silly kind of course!
Here is my portfolio of wedding pics:
And a self-portrait to complete the collection
Okay, I might have taken some nice pics with Dad's camera too...
***
Uncle Johnny and Aunt Shelley even let me sit at the head table with my boys!
Papa and Parker make an incredible best men speech!
And the dancing begins.
Brooke brought me out to the dance floor, but then I stayed... FOR HOURS!!
Once the music and lights started, I was unstoppable. Or as I told my buddies (aka Dylan and Lola) the next day "guys, I party rocked the house at Uncle Johnny's wedding!!"
1 comment:
Wow BJ! You looked like you had a ton of fun (minus the readings - completely understandable) Sorry that I missed out on dancin' the night away with you and the rest of the fam. Loads O Love! Auntie E
Post a Comment