Monday, August 19, 2013

Coppinwood

 
I've been playing golf since I was 4-years-old
 
However, this summer I officially got the true golf bug and have been asking my parents to play all summer.
 
Of course, this is great news for them, as they love the game just as much as I do!
 
So, we've been making lots of trips to Coppinwood this summer (note: it is a gorgeous course and this is #9, mom's favourite hole.  We are both stopping to admire it before we teed off)
 
 
What's even better is that Nana and Papa normally join us on the course too!
 
Below are some of our favourite pics of our golf adventures so far this summer.
 
But, for the record, as an Etherington I will be playing until it snows....so lots of time before the season is over!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And we needed to end on dad's artistic shadow shot.
 
Well done Dad, well done.

No comments: