Saturday, February 22, 2014

Florida!

 After the Christmas rush, we headed down to Nana and Papa B's house in Florida for some sun and fun.
 
BRRRRRRR, are you sure we are in Florida?
 
 
Even though all of North America was in a deep freeze for the EXACT five days were in Florida, it didn't stop our fun!
 
Etheringtons golf no matter what the temperature!

 
I am very serious about my golf now. 
I even insisted on walking the majority of the course and, as a gentleman, pushed mom's cart.


Although I did manage to sneak in a couple of cuddles with Nana...



 
We did have a couple of nice days... nice enough to wear t-shirts at the beach.  But everyone drew the line at getting into the water...

 
Mom insisted that I apply 30 layers of sunscreen.









 


We made a trip to WalMart (sans Papa of course) and found this gem - a mini Ping-Pong table!
 
 
 
One of mom's favourite things to do when state side is go to Chili's!
Papa B was in agreement because mom wanted to go, but we could all tell that he had his doubts about our restaurant choice....

 
However, 2-for-1 drinks and some delicious baby back ribs changed his perception of Chili's forever (he may be there as we speak!)
 

But the most important thing about our trip to Florida was all of the quality family time! 
 
 
 
Three generations of Etherington men,
This picture is made complete with the eagle sculpture in the background, a reminder of yet another generation - Gramps :) 



No comments: