Thursday, July 06, 2006

BJ's June Baby Shower

Wow! My very first party! Thanks Nana and Aunt Nycki!
I can't believe all of the wonderful presents I received! My mom tells me that I am spoiled already!
What a beautiful day for a party!
Nana is checking out my new threads and toys.
Aunt Nancy made me a wonderful present - can't wait to see my picture in it! However, Dad says that I will have to return the hockey stick to Uncle Dave :)
Here are my Aunt Nycki and Grandma working hard in the kitchen to make my party perfect!
It's not what you think! Leah and Sarah are just playing "Guess the chocolate in the diaper game!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cute little family you have BJ. I can't wait to meet you and for you and your cousins to get into all kinds of messes!
Love you already, your favourite cousin (and your mom's too), Dana.

grandma gail said...

Grandma is soooo happy that your Mom has put all this Love and time into this blog so I can see you everyday! My screen has lipstick all over it from kissing you over and over again!!!!!! I miss you!!!!
Gramdma