Wednesday, February 21, 2007

BJE - The Budding Film Critic


I thought I would add a new segment to my blog - BJE's Film Reviews. Since I have only ever seen one film in my lifetime, I thought I would start with that one. It is called Baby Einstein: Language Nursery.
Due to its overwhelming popularity, most parents and young children have seen this film. As my family is forced to watch it with me, I have listened and noted some of their comments as well. I believe my Papa B's thoughts were 'Low budge, low tech - why so much money? Why aren't we in this business?'. And after seeing it several times, my Nana was overheard screaming 'please not again, it is driving me crazy'.
My mom doesn't seem to mind it too much, mostly because it makes me smile, especially when the trains come on (but I do whine a bit when the flowers and dolls appear - which makes my dad happy). Moreover, she is now fluent in German, Spanish and Japanese.
If you would like to hear my review of this film, just click on the link below.

No comments: