Monday, April 30, 2007

The Great Outdoors

It has been a long winter, but now I can finally enjoy the great outdoors!
(translation: my mom now allows me to actually go outside)
Here I am hanging out in front of the house while mom and dad did some yard work. I did a good job of screaming at the neighbours as they walked by
After all the yard work was done we went for a nice long walk (to Dairy Queen so mom could get a peanut butter cup blizzard)
After mom was finished her ice cream we stopped at the park.

The swings at the park are sort of like my jolly jumper - only the people watching is much better
I love the park!

After the park (and a nice little nap) we all hung out in the backyard.
I need to work on my tan...
Daddy even allowed me to play on his precious grass
No kisses daddy... there might be girls watching...
yep... still working on that tan...
Bring on summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTEST BEEJ PICS YET!!!

xoxo
aly

grandma gail said...

You are so cute with or without a tan!! I hope your Mom shared her Dairy Queen with you! Your a big boy now with all kinds of new teeth and can eat that stuff. Icecream is milk after all!
Love you!
Grandma