Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Big Boy Videos

This little segment is what I call my 'Big Boy Videos'
It is video of me doing big boy stuff like eating crackers, sitting up by myself and becoming 'master' of the jolly jumper - and soon I will be graduating from university...
********************
The Cracker
Sweet - I finally get to eat something solid. Next step: steak.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=9145023988777325504&hl=en-CA
*******************************

Mastering the Jolly Jumper


During my vacation at Grandma's house I learned all new tricks in my jolly jumper
(and my apologies in advance for the background music... personally I love it, but you will not)
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=957245610955342043&hl=en-CA
***********************************
Sitting Up

Finally I am able to balance this gigantic head of mine... well, at least for a little while :)

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=6270057879348939406&hl=en-CA

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Way to go Big Boy!!!! I knew you could do it! You were so close at my house. Grandma bought you some special cookies just for you for your next visit. How's the rolling going and the new teeth? Your getting so big!!!! I miss you!
hugs and kisses!!!
Love,
Grandma