Sunday, April 15, 2007

Vacation Week

Alright Mr.Octopus I have some important news to tell you...

I'm going on vacation to Grandma's house this week!!


I'll miss you too... and don't worry, there will be lots of time to blog when I come home :)

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

This post is for anyone who checks up on me. I'm at my Grandma's house in Windsor and having lots of fun. I like watching Dixie fight with Tad!! She is the boss for sure just like Alexsis and Jack. I have mastered the roll from the tummy to the back. Not the other way around which makes for a bit of a problem for me when I'm trying to sleep. I hate sleeping on my back!! It makes me cry. Grandma has tried a few things to keep me on my tummy but I'm so good at the roll that I want to do it whenever the chance arises. I'm also getting my two top teeth. They are painful breaking through the skin. That also makes me cry and whine. Sorry Grandma. She has been giving me some really good medicne that makes me feel better. Grandma says she is going to buy some for herself! Papa is a big help. He makes me laugh when he tells me how handsom I am. I love the daily walks in my Bugaboo, and my jolly jumping skills will amaze my Mom and Dad! I can swing myself from one side of the door to the other and they have double doors! This could be dangerous at home. It will be bumper jolly jumping. I better go I'm feeling sleepy in the jolly jumper and I need a nap even though it's not on the schedule that my Mom left for Grandma. Sorry Mom I'm 20 minutes early for my nap , but I can't keep my eyes open. Yesterday was a tough day for me and my teeth, and the rolling thing. I'm going to take it easy today and get a little more rest.
Hope to see you guys soon!
Miss you all!
Love,
B.J.