Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Vacation with Grandma & Papa!!

While my mom and dad were off in Mexico, I got to go on my own vacation - to grandma & papa's house!!

Hey Grandma... now that my mom isn't around, how about another helping of dinner??

See, I'll even feed myself... just pretend like this didn't happen...

okay, maybe I ate a little too much - just give me 5 and I'll be ready again!


I like this toy grandma - where did you get it?

Really - it was my mom's?? Geez, it is an antique then

no matter, I'll still play with it!!

Hey Papa, I found those reading glasses you were looking for

Here, I'll just lick them for you... now you'll really be able to see clearly.

Going to grandma's house is like going to a zoo. Cats, dogs, birds, squirrels, foxes, raccoons and tons of deer in the backyard.

Hey grandma - what are these little circles!!
Cheerios? Sweet - mom never gives me anything fun to eat!

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten all of those Cheerios... I feel like I might have put on a couple of pounds in the last few days.
Are you sure this thing is going to hold me??

What a workout!! Need some water grandma/personal trainer

Now for your workout grandma... you sure you got me?? I think I weigh more than you!!
Take a picture of my chins grandma... all the ladies will love it!
Thanks grandma and papa for watching me while my parents abandoned me :) I had soooo much fun and I miss you already!!

2 comments:

grandma gail said...

Hi B.J.,
we miss you too!!! Papa and I loved having you visiting us. You are such a good boy. Your Mom and Dad have done a great job with your schedule. Your a joy to have. Your a great eater, sleeper and so much fun to watch! I'll be singing the piggy and kitten songs for lots of days to come!
I'm glad I have the pictures and videos so I can still watch you every day!
xxxxxxxxooooooo
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Oh Beej...I think you might have gained back those 2lbs that you lost at Grandma's house!! Maybe I should send Skylar there for a week :-) Can't wait to see you soon so I can pinch those cheeks and chins!!
Love Aunt Nycki