.JPG)
Today mom and Aunt Nancy took me on a trip to Edwards Gardens
.JPG)
Unfortunately there was a 'super'
Wal-Mart along the way...
.JPG)
Hey ma - did you get those Baby Mum Mums that I like?
.JPG)
Oh yeah - here they are - sweet
.JPG)
Shopping might have made me a little sleepy
.JPG)
No worries though, I woke up in time to see all of the waterfalls
.JPG)
wow, I've only ever seen indoor plants before... and they don't last very long with my mom around
.JPG)
Ducks too?! This place rocks
.JPG)
Look at me - I'm like a little
hippie chillin' out on the grass
(and yes -
Etheringtons can be hippies too!)
.JPG)
Let's go swimming! No? Well, it was worth a try...
.JPG)
Here little duckies, I've got some Baby Mum Mums with your name on them
.JPG)
Can I eat these things or what??
.JPG)
Thanks Nancy for taking me to Edwards Gardens - I loved it!!
2 comments:
Hi B.J.,
You look so cute in the middle of those tulips!! and two of my favorite things both you and the Walmart bags in the back of Aunt Nancy's car. Could it be better? Thanks to your Mom for taking the pictures!!
Hugs and kisses!!!!!!!
Love,
Grandma
Hey Beej,
Looks like you had a good time at Edwards Gardens. We'll have to go there again with both you and Skylar. I promise she won't poke in the nose again :-) Hope mommy put your shoes on the right feet for your trip!
See you Sunday.
Love and hugs,
Aunt Nycki
Post a Comment