Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Unique Sounds of Beej

My mom gets a big kick out of the strange sounds that I make. Recently I've learned how to pucker my lips and blow slobbery bubbles (my mom promises to get better video of it, but this is all she has for now)

And, if you were wondering, that is not a bruise on my face. My mom wasn't paying attention when she was feeding me lunch and might have accidentally poked me in the forehead with a spoonful of squash.

The second noise caught on video is what my mom calls my 'masculine' voice. I often like to use it when the camera is on me

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-3202325069259713063&hl=en-CA
***

By the way Grandma I love my dinosaur pjs - did you know that they glow in the dark! Who would have thought that I would fit into 2T clothes at 8 months. It's a glandular problem I think :)

No comments: