.JPG)
Yesterday was Nana's birthday
.JPG)
So Papa B took the family out to lunch at the Granite Club
.JPG)
My cousin Sarah was there. I like her a lot as she is the only cousin that I am not afraid of :)
.JPG)
Lunch at The Granite Club is great... I get my own cool high chair
.JPG)
It is even better when Aunt Nycki gives me real food from the table!
What good are teeth if you can't use 'em!
.JPG)
It wasn't exactly a relaxing lunch with Sarah and I there... but my guess is that Nana wouldn't have it any other way :)
.JPG)
Plus I got to show Uncle Paul the wonders of the red sand sifter
Aunt Nycki loves my jokes
2 comments:
Beej - you are the best! It was so nice to get the chance to spend some quality time with you - without Skylar pointing and saying "down" to you!
Love and hugs,
Aunt Nycki
Nana's birthday party looked like lots of fun!!! Sara is getting so big. Way to go Aunt Nycki for feeding you real food. Wait till next week when Grandma feeds you more real food! By the by... I love that shirt on you Mr. Blue eyes.
Hugs and kisses!!!
Grandma
Post a Comment