.JPG)
It is getting warm... so I got to wear my first pair of shorts.
A little bright, but very cute
.JPG)
How will the ladies be able to resist this!?
.JPG)
Hey, stop making fun of my chubby white legs :)
.JPG)
A new game of mine is to try and eat grass before my mom sees me
.JPG)
My dad had his first official summer
bbq this weekend - and he invited his buddies
Darc and Doug to join in the fun
.JPG)
And I greeted them with my new scary smile
.JPG)
My mom thought her friends might leave after seeing 'scary smile', but they stayed (and so did the smile!)
.JPG)
Darcy thought he would try on my cool 'Dad's Rule' hat (since he is going to be a Dad soon too!)
.JPG)
It is Leah's birthday this week, so we all got to eat cake at the
bbq!
.JPG)
And we got to open presents too! (Mom is glad that she doesn't have to read these magazines anymore... otherwise there would be no
bbq - mom couldn't stand the smell!)
.JPG)
Just in case you missed it the first time - Scary Smile!!!
4 comments:
Beej, I love the new smile!
B.J. I love your scary smile!! I can hardly wait till I can see it in person!
Hugs and kisses!
Grandma
flash those pearly whites my way any day!
tell your mom that you don't like when you legs are see through white like hers OK?
Long distance hugs and kisses from Auntie E
Beej - i love the Sdary Smile. Skylar has one too so we'll have to get a picture of the two of you together :-) See you this afternoon.
Post a Comment