Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy Mother/Grandmother/Moms-To-Be Day!!
It was a special day for me and my mom - our very first mother's day!

We went to church in the morning to watch cousin Sarah's christening

The whole Etherington family was there (and with so many little ones, it becomes rather difficult to take a family picture!)

I was a good boy in church and hung out with daddy most of the time

How long is church again? Ma - you got some crackers or something??

My cousins and I all had a great time with our moms. Cousin Skylar is such a cutie

And speaking of cute, how adorable am I with this tie on (and mom even monogrammed the bottom of my shirt)

After the service was finished, I hung out on the grass and watched all the people

And I might have screamed at a couple of them as they walked by

Family photo.
Hey dad - why can't I have cool shades like you?

We were all invited back to Uncle Sean and Aunt Andrea's for lunch.
Here I am congratulating Sarah on her big day.

Uncle Paul thought he would challenge Skylar and I to a screaming contest.
You win Uncle Paul!

Cousin Kaya was a wonderful hostess. She shared all of her toys and showed her cousins how to use her outdoor playset

Unfortunately I didn't make it much farther than this spot on the grass
It was a great first mother's day.
I love you mom

3 comments:

grandma gail said...

Congrats Sarah on your special day! B.J, you look soooo cool...and your such a good boy...and so handsome in your shirt and tie! You all are a great looking family!
Hugs and lots of kisses!
Love,
Grandma

tom&aly said...

Happy (belated) 1st mother's day Katie!!!

Beej... you look so handsome in your tie!

xoxo
aly

Anonymous said...

How cute are you? That means you too Katie! I can't believe how fast our little man is growing.I think it must be the tie! Look out Mark, he'll soon be taking over the " Firm ".Happy belated Mom's Day as well to all the Etherington Moms and don't worry about Grandma Gail, Beej Aunt Bonnie kept her busy most of the day and we even found time to do a little shopping if you can imagine that!
Gotta love those pics! It sure helps to keep all UTD.

Love
Great Aunt Bon