
I found my new favourite toy at Grandma's - an orange Beetle!

Move out of the way people, can't you see I am trying to drive here?!

I love this car so much, I even watch my Baby Einstein in it (Grandma took it in the house because I was so fussy when anyone tried to take me out of it)
***
As you can see by the video, I watch TV like my mom
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=8398402156826836376&hl=en-CA***
I loved it so much, there was only one thing my mom could do when we returned to Toronto...
Buy me my very own car!!

Beej's Beetle - AWESOME!

Of course, I had to put some kilometres on it my first day

A special thanks to Nancy for taking my mom and I shopping so we could buy my cool new car! And, of course, supervising my first joy ride :)
1 comment:
Beej, as you get older the Beetle just becomes more fun to drive, you might just never grow out of your love for the VW.
Post a Comment