While I was visiting Grandma's house, I was able to have some adventures with my cousins Brooke and Parker

Aunt Jody took me swimming - my very first time in a pool!

Brooke insisted that I 'get on her boat'. Of course I obliged!

Swimming makes everyone hungry!
*****
Speaking of food - who wants to go to
McDonald's???
I do!

Brooke and Parker do too!!

Mmmmm.... ketchup &
hashbrown kisses!

I love my cousins!
2 comments:
It was great to have all three of you kids for breakfast at my favorite spot! I wish we could do it every week.
Hugs and kisses,
Grandma
I am really sorry that I missed it! Auntie E loves McD's breakfast. They don't serve it here in the UAE. Too many pork products on the menu I guess? I'll be sure to have some hashbrowns and egg mcmuffins with you the next time I'm home! Miss you. Love the new ride by the way... very slick. All the girls in the hood are going to want to hang with you.
Love Skylars shirt too with dad's year on it... you're mom's so smart!
Did she find someone to hang with you while she goes to work yet?
hugs
Post a Comment