Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally! The Cats Have Names

After weeks of everyone trying to recall names of famous redheaded/coloured cats, foxes and people, it finally dawned on my mom...
She forgot about one of her most favourite redheaded people of all...
PRINCE HARRY!!!

So therefore I am very please to announce the name of our new kitty - Harry!
(or Henry Charles Albert David Mountbatten-Windsor if you prefer)
***
Prince Harry is from The House of Windsor and ironically our kitty is from A House in Windsor - so it is rather perfect :)

Moreover, we've also named the kitty in our backyard.
Her name is Lulu
(as in Lulu Spencer from General Hospital).
For those of you who knew the late great Alexis, you'll understand why the new kitty is named after mom's favourite soap characters


Harry and I have lots of fun together. Here I am stealing his toy mouse

Then I let him play with it for a little while before I take it away again

Here I am about to pull his tail while he is not looking

Here's me throwing the mouse at his face

Yep - lots of fun.
Me and the boys
Prince Harry and Captain Jack!

2 comments:

grandma gail said...

Harry is a purrrrfect name!!! I love it! He is a little prince just like you B.J..
Grandma misses all of you...Papa said he had lots of fun with you last week and I'm jealous.
Grandma will look for something fun for you in Nova Scotia.
XXXXXXOOOOO
Love,
Grandma

grandma gail said...

Oh and I also love Lulu. All things soap opera is all good with me ie. Erica, Katie, Tad & Dixie.She is a sweet little girl and also lots of fun to play with outside. She is still outside, right?
more XXXXXXOOOOOOO
love,
Grandma