Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pool Party with Sophia

Yesterday I invited my girlfriend Sophia over for a pool party
I did my best to try to act cool and smart... you know impress her with my toy knowledge

Sophia this is plastic corn... how do I know? Well, I'm glad you asked - see these little ridges here
Corn is very good for chewing, especially while teething. By the way I noticed you have some beautiful new teeth of your own...

Hey mom and auntie Jen can you PLEASE be quiet - I'm working hard over here!

" Yes, yes corn... got it Beej... it's very interesting. Wait, I see something that looks like fun..."

"Sweet - Beej's red sand sifter!"

"Oh yeah, this toy rocks"

Oh no Sophia, that toy is very dangerous. Here, I will relieve you of that...

"Can you believe that he just did that??"

Oh no mom - I did not take it from her. See, I just wanted to show her how the corn fits into the sand sifter... yeah, yeah, that's the ticket

Okay fine. Here Sophia, you can have the sifter back

Or perhaps I can interest you in a blue doughnut

mom - I promise to be a gentleman if you just put me back into the pool!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beej, I had a lot of fun with you in your pool and thanks for enlightening me with you impressive toy knowledge!
xo Sophia