Friday, August 17, 2007

My First Haircut!

A few days ago while shopping at Sears two separate people asked my dad whether I was a boy or a girl... so daddy immediately decided that it was time for a haircut!
***
For the record, it was likely the shirt that I was wearing that threw people off instead of the hair -the shirt had mini basketballs, footballs and baseballs, but from far away it looked like flowers (but it wasn't!)
So mom made me an appointment at melonheads - a hair salon just for kids
I'm in my firetruck all ready for my first haircut!

This place rocks... I could get use to this

Sophia came for a haircut too. Just another exciting date for us :)

Can we come here every day??

All done - and don't I look handsome??!

So does my best lady Sophia!

They even gave me a certificate with a picture and some lockets of my hair
No one will think I am a girl now daddy :)

Sophia and I then spent the rest of the evening admiring each other's hair!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beej...I have to admit I noticed you were having some bad hair days lately. But you never looked like a girl to me and you always look like the cutest kid around.
Love you Big Guy!
Aunt Nycki
xoxo

Leah said...

I love it, I always get my hair done before a big party.

grandma gail said...

Hi B.J.!
I think you look handsome with or without a haircut! Your Mom had her hair cut a few times before her first birthday. You looked like you had lots of fun driving that car. What a good boy you are! Grandma is very proud of you! Cutie pie!
Hugs and kisses
xxxxxxxooooooo
Love,
Grandma

tom&aly said...

too cute! looking good beej!
xo