Those are some impressive walking skills you've got kickin' there! You tell your mom that you're saving the big event for when your cool auntie E gets there! big hugs! C U Soon!
Way to go B.J.!!!!! I knew you had it in you! Thanks to Aunt Jody for the cool walking machine. Thank goodness for the chair to stop you from going through the wall. Tell your Mom you'll be able to move faster if you don't have to walk over your pant legs! They are a tripping hazard if ever I saw one...... get ready everybody cuz soon the machine will not be needed and you'll be a full fledged Toddler!! I'm very proud of you! Hugs and Kisses XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO Grandma P.S. Tell your Mom to keep taping your progress, we can't get enough...Papa and I keep watching it over and over again!
2 comments:
Those are some impressive walking skills you've got kickin' there! You tell your mom that you're saving the big event for when your cool auntie E gets there! big hugs! C U Soon!
Way to go B.J.!!!!! I knew you had it in you! Thanks to Aunt Jody for the cool walking machine. Thank goodness for the chair to stop you from going through the wall. Tell your Mom you'll be able to move faster if you don't have to walk over your pant legs! They are a tripping hazard if ever I saw one...... get ready everybody cuz soon the machine will not be needed and you'll be a full fledged Toddler!!
I'm very proud of you!
Hugs and Kisses
XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO
Grandma
P.S. Tell your Mom to keep taping your progress, we can't get enough...Papa and I keep watching it over and over again!
Post a Comment