Monday, October 08, 2007

A Special Visit From Aunt Erica

Aunt Erica made a special visit to see me last week!

Cheers Papa - Aunt Erica is visiting all the way from Dubai!

And Grandma came to visit too!! While she only lives in Windsor, all of her visits are just as special :)

Since Aunt Erica, Papa and Grandma won't be able to see me on Halloween, my mom thought she should dress me up in my costume to show them

I think I am officially bigger than Grandma now

Costume or not, I am showing the ladies my tremendous walking abilities.

The tail helps with balance

Thanks Aunt Erica for visiting me!
Can't wait to see the pictures of us on your blog!
(and if you were wondering - yes, I did have a big dinner that night... so my shirt was a little tight around the mid-section)

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

We loved our visit (short as it was) You are learning so many new tricks! Your such a big boy and so smart too! You'll be reading before you know it with Irene's visits with you to the library. Aunt Erica and I had a great lunch and some shopping with your Mom. It was nice to get some time with all of you.
Tell Irene that we hope she had a great birthday!
Hugs and Kisses
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma