Sunday, September 23, 2007

Beth's Wedding

Well Saturday was the BIG day - Beth & Bill's wedding!
Beth wanted me to be the ring bearer, but a trip down the isle is a bit difficult when you can't walk yet

BUT I still got to wear a special outfit - a bow tie and a 'Campbell' kilt, just like the groom!

Yes, the similarity to James Bond is overwhelming :)

Here I am in the church with Papa & Grandma.
I am not quite at the age where I understand that I need to be quiet in church... so Papa got to spend most of the ceremony outside with me on the grass. Thanks Papa!!
Mom got to hang with me a for a bit after the ceremony

But I really just wanted to be with my Grandma

Hopefully soon Beth & Bill will be able to give the Campbell kilt to their own little boy :)
****
Here are some wedding pics that my mom took this weekend

The rehearsal dinner with all the bridesmaids

The bride just chillin' before heading to the church
****
Here are some pictures of the reception hall (the Windsor Art Gallery)



4.5 foot cake

And I even got my own special wedding cookie!

Congratulation Beth and Bill. We are all so happy for you!
Enjoy the honeymoon to Aruba!!!

3 comments:

grandma gail said...

It was great having you in Windsor for the few days before during and after Bill and Beth's wedding. We had lots of fun playing and partying with the new Englands. You were so handsome in you bow tie and kilt and the fact that it was "The Campbell" plaid made it even more special. Beth was very beautiful as was your Mom, and her speach for Beth and Bill was very touching and funny also. Your Dad did an awesome job of emcing the festivities. It was a great weekend! Thanks for the visit!
Hugs and kisses
XXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma

Sarah said...

I love the picture of you Mark and the Beej - You guys are such a good looking family!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my gosh - Beej you are so handsome in your kilt - and the bow tie has sent Sophia into an absolute fit!! I definitely see the next 007 in your future...
xo Jen & Sophia