Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Halloween Preview

My mom just couldn't resist giving everyone a Halloween costume preview
She was looking for a knight costume to go with my whole Camelot theme

But a scary dragon works just as well!!!

5 comments:

grandma gail said...

Hi B.J.,
Wow what a scary dragon you are.....a reallllly cute scary dragon! Are you standing on your own in the second photo?? I love your costume, but you'd look cute in any costume! I bet Mom had a lot of fun shopping for it! She's a halloween kind of girl.
I can't wait to see you this weekend.
I have lots of puffy snacks ready!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma

grandma gail said...

sorry it's the first photo that it looks like your standing on your own! Your such a big boy.
hugs and kisses,
Grandma

Sarah said...

This is awesome! Excellent choice Katie!

Anonymous said...

What a very cute, and scary, dragon!!! Looks like you'll be walking just in time for Halloween :-)

Kenny & Erica said...

Beej... the last photo looks a bit like your dragon has gotten into the liquor cabinet! Mom keeps her scotch up and out of the scary dragon's reach right? The roar of the dragon was interrupted by it's hiccups! All the better to breathe fire though!!!

If you're still a bit unsure on those feet your mom can put something in the tail of that costume so that you can use it like a tripod. A training tail! Hey we should invent one of those!