Monday, October 29, 2007

My Little Pumpkin

Every year Grandma & Papa come to Toronto and take my mom out pumpkin shopping. Since I am a big boy now, I got to come too!

I approve of this one Grandma


Is that the Great Pumpkin??
No, it's just my grandma (if you can see her behind all of the pumpkins)

It is also tradition for grandma to either stand behind or in the middle of the pumpkin bin to search out the really good ones. Of course she needs help from Papa getting in and out.

Between these ghost jammies and pumpkins I have magical standing abilities

Thanks Grandma & Papa for all the pumpkins!!
Can't wait until Halloween!

2 comments:

grandma gail said...

We love the yearly pumpkin shopping trip. Last year you were so wee and now your a great pumpkin helper. Thanks for all your help! Next year you can help do the gutting and maybe (if Mom lets you) you can do some carving too!
I loved spending a few days with you...wish I could do it more often. I love your little bum in those ghost jammies!!
hugs and kisses!!
XXXXXXXOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I agree with your grandma...those ghost p.j's are delicious!!!
Have a great time trick or treating tomorrow night.
Lots of love,
Aunt Nycki