
Happy Halloween Everyone!
****
What a spook-tacular day I had!

It started off with a trip to the library to hang with my wee peeps

My buddy Jake and I wore our cool
halloween costumes to try to impress the ladies

Then my mom organized a little
halloween get together at our house

Everyone got dressed up for the party.
Mom and Dad were pirates (and yes, mom's outfit was dad's idea!)
and Leah and Darcy came as 'failed' arctic explorers

And my nanny Irene was a scary witch

Between Dad, Mom, Leah, Darcy and Irene we had 11 carved jack
o'lanterns - cats, skeletons, melting faces,
Frankenstein, scary eyes... you name it, we had it!

Dad and
Darc were in charge of pumpkin maintenance and lighting

When surveyed, the kids thought that the pirate pumpkin was the best.
Unfortunately that was Leah's pumpkin and not my mom's - so those kids got less candy

All lit up

The party was put on hold so we could go out for my very first trick or treating expedition. Grandma of course made me my own personalized trick or treat bag for this occasion


Alright, costume's on, I've got my cool bag, and I'm in my car. Let's go people!

Oh my - this house is SCARY!! Don't let go of me daddy!
Fortunately for us Darcy brought his dog chewy to protect us

This is so frightening... oh no... I think I am going to be sick!

When my trick or treating was done, we all sat down to a special
halloween dinner.
Actually this is when I went to bed... otherwise it wouldn't have been so special

Mom made personalized
place mats for everyone. And they ate delicious squash/pumpkin soup out of blood bowls.

And Irene made creepy spider
breadsticksAnd mom forgot to take a picture of the pumpkin creme
brule that they feasted on for dessert - delicious!

Of course mom made everyone play some
halloween trivia as well.
Dad and Darcy tied for first (dad was very impressed with himself!)

What a great
halloween!
Now, bring on Christmas!!
1 comment:
Wow you guys looked like you had a "spook-tacular Halloween". You are getting with the program wearing that costume all day! From the library all the way to "Trick or Treating" Good job B.J.!!! Hope you got lots of candy... make sure you share it with Irene! She likes chocolate. Mom and Dad had great costumes also. I'm not sure that I've ever seen your Mom with dark hair. It looks good. Darcy, Leah and Irene were very scary as well. It looks like a good time was had by all!
Thanks for the pictures!
hugs and kisses
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment