Monday, November 05, 2007

Today is the Day...

I learned how to walk!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats BJ!
I'm sure it had something to do with my visit yesterday...
There's no stopping you now!

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!!!! Can't wait to see you walkin' cutie pie!
Love and hugs,
Aunt Nycki

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you BJ.

Congratulations - don't be chasing Irene all day!!

Take care buddy

Papa J

tom&aly said...

way to go beej!!!!!!
xo
aly

Kenny & Erica said...

Yahoo BJ!!!!!
Uncle Kenny and I are super proud of you! Loved your halloween party pics too! Uncle Kenny did wonder about your friend's costume... are turtles supposed to have their shells on the front of their bodies?
Your Mom and Dad are going to need to get a bigger pet yard for you now!

Huge hugs
Cool Auntie E

Anonymous said...

BJ way to show your stuff ...you are awesome ..next will be running ,jumping, skipping,,well maybe we will skip the skipping but you are on your way to a whole new world and i am very proud of you ..love your long lost tuesday aunt Nancy..i really need to get over there for a visit with you and your mom and dad i miss you all and think of you almost every day again way to go BJ

grandma gail said...

I knew you could do it!!!! Way to go! Look out now Mom, Dad, and Irene...you are on your way. I can't wait to witness your new tricks (and all your new teeth) up close. Move the furniture and go, go, go! we'll see you soon!
Hugs and kisses,
xxxxxxxoooooooo
Love,
Grandma

Sarah said...

I can't believe what a big boy you are BJ!! We need to have a visit soon!