I love your "Pretty Eyes"...and your Mom and Irene falling for them! Wait till the girls at the library see that new trick! It should get you lots of fishy crackers or puffy snacks, your choice. Thanks Mom for putting these special videos on the blog. We love watching them over and over! Hugs and kisses, XXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO Love, Grandma
Oh my goodness! This is even funnier than the 'beej in the snow' video!
I am the luckiest Aunt in the world to have such a cute and charming nephew. Looks like you have some of your Uncle Paul's charm. Your mommy is in for some big trouble.
4 comments:
that is so funny, the women will be all over you.
I love the laugh!!
You made a cold night in Alberta very warm.
I will have to try those eyes on your Grandma!!!
Love ya BJ
Papa J
I love your "Pretty Eyes"...and your Mom and Irene falling for them! Wait till the girls at the library see that new trick! It should get you lots of fishy crackers or puffy snacks, your choice. Thanks Mom for putting these special videos on the blog. We love watching them over and over!
Hugs and kisses,
XXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma
Sorry I meant "Beautiful Eyes"
Love,
Grandma
Oh my goodness! This is even funnier than the 'beej in the snow' video!
I am the luckiest Aunt in the world to have such a cute and charming nephew. Looks like you have some of your Uncle Paul's charm. Your mommy is in for some big trouble.
Love you cutie pie
xoxox Aunt Nycki
Post a Comment