
Hello Jack Frost! Bring on some more snow - I love it!

A snowy teeter-totter ride with daddy.
This is the only time that mom will let me go on it by myself, because worst case scenario I fall off and get a face full of snow.

Faster daddy, more bumps... geez, I think you need to take teeter-tottering 101

My neighbourhood buddy Mattea comes over for 'snow' dates now!
2 comments:
Is there any place that you don't have fun??? You have a smile on your face all the time....you HAPPY BOY! I love those little chicklets! You and Dad have some great rosy cheeks!
I miss you! Thanks Mom for the pictures!(and videos!)
Hugs and kisses
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOO
Grandma
BJ your Cool Auntie E can't agree with you on the whole snow is fun thing. Sand... now there is fun! No giant snow suit and mitts.
miss you guys
love ya
Post a Comment