Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday was daddy's birthday - so the whole Etherington family came over to celebrate!

Cousin Kaya is a pro at the whole birthday party scene.
She led the family in singing happy birthday and helped daddy open his cards and presents

What a hardship to be surrounded by beautiful ladies... wait, can I say that when they are my cousins???
From left to right: Skylar, Kaya, Sarah and me.

What is that?

Ha ha Uncle Paul - you're hilarious... and what an absolutely enormous mouth you have!

More smiles for the cameras

The girls were having so much fun with the beads, that I thought I would give it a try too... and much to my daddy's horror, I loved them as well and even broke out some new disco moves for the guests.

After the bead-inspired disco dancing, I thought I should do something a little more masculine and look at my Big Book of Trucks.
"See Papa and Skylar, this is my favourit part with the big green tractors..."

I was such a good boy at daddy's birthday party as I was able to share all of my toys with my cousins. In fact, even after they had gone home, I still wanted to share.
So, I gave my favourite toy - my yellow school bus - to Jack the cat to play with.
Although he seemed less than appreciative at this tremendous gesture.

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Happy Birthday Dad(Mark)!
It looks like you had a great party. All the girls at your house, playing with your toys, reading your books, and locked in your playyard! What more can you want? You look so cute!!!
Miss you!
Hugs and kisses!
XXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma