Friday, July 18, 2008

Visits to Windsor


On Sunday I had breakfast with my cousins Brooke & Parker
Parker is so cool and Brookie takes good care of me
Super cute!

See... Brookie looking out for me

Hanging out at Grandma & Papa's house is always fun!
Hey Grandma - how many more cars you got hanging around here anyway?
Hey Papa - did you realize you have a castle in your backyard?
Wow - I'll use it as a parking garage for my cars
Can't wait to hang with Grandma and Papa next week too!!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

We aim to please here in Windsor.How many cars do you want? Of course we have a castle...we have a Prince Brian John. He needs a castle (and the girls like it too).Papa and I love having you visit. Wish you lived closer so we could do it lots and lots!
Your growing up so fast!
Hugd and kisses,
XXXXXXOOOOOOOO
Grandma