Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Vacation

My Ate Irene went away to visit family in Vancouver for a week, so mommy decided to take me on my own vacation to visit Grandma and Papa in Windsor

And I learned how to ride a big boy bike!!

Look at me go!
However, I had a little problem with the steering though...

I got to spend lots of time with my Aunt Jody and cousins Parker and Brooke, as well as mom's cousin Dana and Avery and Owen (#3 is on the way shortly!).

Princess Brooke (cleaning the castle)

Avery and Brooke in matching embroidered t-shirts

I got to go swimming at my Great Aunt Bonnie's too!

I was a good boy and even let Avery borrow my grandma

And the best part was spending quality time with my Papa!!
***
Thanks for a great vacation!!!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

We loved having you in Windsor for your vacation. The bike is always here waiting for you....and Papa and I too!!!!
Hugs and kisses
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma