She could get no better present then that sweet smile and the great art work you did for her!!! Good job! Happy Birthday Erica! We all miss you! Hugs and Kisses XXXXXXOOOOO Grandma (and Mom)
Beej!!! Thank you sooooo much for my present! It was the best one I got! You are quite the artiste... the way you used the colors, fabulous. Sorry I couldn't be there in person to pick it up. But don't worry we'll have cake and ice cream next time I'm in the neighborhood and you can help me blow out my candles. love you buddy! thanks so much. Give your Mom and Dad a hug for me.
2 comments:
She could get no better present then that sweet smile and the great art work you did for her!!! Good job!
Happy Birthday Erica! We all miss you!
Hugs and Kisses
XXXXXXOOOOO
Grandma (and Mom)
Beej!!! Thank you sooooo much for my present! It was the best one I got! You are quite the artiste... the way you used the colors, fabulous. Sorry I couldn't be there in person to pick it up. But don't worry we'll have cake and ice cream next time I'm in the neighborhood and you can help me blow out my candles. love you buddy! thanks so much. Give your Mom and Dad a hug for me.
Post a Comment