Our mission: to reach the most southern spot in all of Canada - Point Pelee!
Of course there was lots to see on our journey south - including tame(ish) animals at Colasanti Tropical Gardens
I didn't seem to have any problems though
And goats, deer, monkeys, pigs, etc are well and good, but nothing beats a caterpillar train ride (which I then spoke about non-stop for 2 weeks after riding it)

Grandma and I walked bravely to the tip of Canada
And here it is in all its glory
Pictures at the tip
And gatos (aka milk) celebration with Grandma afterwards
Followed by some fun in the sun with Papa the next day!
(please note: do not be fooled by the cuteness of the deer and goats in this picture, they are actually terrifying animals - or so my mom says...)

After Grandma and Mom were able to tear me away from the train, we continued to our final destination - Point Pelee National Park
(dangerous currents be damned)
Exciting stuff people
And a piggy back ride home from Daddy
***
What a great adventure
(Beat that Dora!!)
1 comment:
Hi Beej!
Thanks for letting me join in your adventure to the most southern point in Canada...Point Pelee National Park...and the side trip to Colasanti's. We love it when you come south to visit us. Come back!!! Papa loves a raft buddy and he even shares his "red cups" with you!
I miss you!!!!
Hugs and Kisses
XXXXXXXOOOOOOO
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment