Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Indian Jones meets the Spectacular Spiderman

Sookie from TruBlood came to the party as well

Along with the cutest little skunk you`ve ever seen - and the FSI (Federal Skunk Inspectors)

Yes, that is ACTUALLY Uncle Darcy (his hair is combed!)

The boys and Lola went out trick or treating

Earlier in the day, I wore my Cap`n Spooky shirt and ate McDonalds (mom thought Grandma would like this picture)

On the Friday before Halloween, mom got her team at work to dress up (and dance) like the cast from Fame

Then on Friday night, Uncle Paul hosted a Halloween bash at his house.
Dad was Bill the vampire and mom wore her Sookie costume

Dad biting mom (not sure if this is blog friendly or not...)

Uncle Sean as Wolverine and Uncle Paul as the fat guy from The Hangover

The cool cast from TruBlood
Daphne, Eric, Sookie and Bill
And mom wanted to include this picture of Jon, who pointed out to mom at the Halloween party that my blog has not been updated (as he checks it every week).
Sorry Jon!! Lots of updates now!! Thanks for being a faithful blogger
Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!!

1 comment:

Jon Dunton said...

After years of waiting and pestering I have finally made it on the much coveted "BJ Etherington" Blog. It's just too bad "Sookie" is much prettier than I am or I would have left a more memorable impression!

Thanks Katie!