yeah! new posts! I'm with Sarah, it's time to update ours. I did move it though... new home - new location on the world wide web http://www.GrittyKittyPictures.com
Love you and your fam Beej! Thanks for the new posts and we miss you tons.
Papa put up our lights too! I'm glad you are feeling better. I loved spending some time with you on Skype. Thanks Mom for hooking us up with the camera. I love the spooky's shirt and McDonalds fries...you got to love them. I also like the velvet jacket like Dad's. You're pretty dapper! Thanks Mom for all the pic's. Love them all! Hugs and Kisses. XXXXXXXOOOOOOO Love, Grandma
4 comments:
Way to put the pressure on Katie! Now I am going to have to do 12 blog entries too.
ss
yeah! new posts! I'm with Sarah, it's time to update ours. I did move it though... new home - new location on the world wide web
http://www.GrittyKittyPictures.com
Love you and your fam Beej! Thanks for the new posts and we miss you tons.
huge hugs
Auntie E
Papa put up our lights too! I'm glad you are feeling better. I loved spending some time with you on Skype. Thanks Mom for hooking us up with the camera. I love the spooky's shirt and McDonalds fries...you got to love them. I also like the velvet jacket like Dad's. You're pretty dapper!
Thanks Mom for all the pic's. Love them all!
Hugs and Kisses.
XXXXXXXOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma
Look how tall he is getting!!! Gradma and Mommy watch out
Post a Comment