
Special occasions call for a very special shirt!
(and I am still young enough that my mom can embroider clothes for me and I think it is cool )


Mom has finally found another person who is as excited as she is to go to the Santa Claus parade!
Here I am ready to jump on the train to head downtown

In fact there might be yet another person as excited about the parade as mom - Lola!

Mom and I
mesmerized by the parade (guaranteed at this point we were not watching the U of T marching band...)

Lola had a special shirt too... but she needs some
christmas socks for next year Aunt Leah!
The christmas season is now officially here!!
Break out the Dolly & Kenny
1 comment:
I love your Santa Hat!!! I hope you always get excited to go to the parade...or else. You had a great day for it this year!
Hugs and kisses
xxxxxxxooooooo
Love,
grandma
Post a Comment