Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hey, Hey, Hey Ladies...

I am a very lucky boy as I have been able to spend lots of time with some of my favourite ladies - Lola, Sophia and Charlotte!
Lola came over last weekend to watch playoff football, but I didn't want her to get the impression that I am just a jock, so I tried to impress her with my superior intellect

But sometimes I can help but think she might only like me for my big trucks :)
And today Charlotte and Sophia invited me over to their house for some indoor bike riding, bouncing castle-ing, trains - and lots of screaming and running!
And if that wasn't enough, Sophia and I also decided to have a 'slumber party' in her nanny's room
The key to a successful slumber party is to hide behind the door and then open it and scream (before closing and repeating - again and again...)

As you can see we were both highly skilled at this task

Then we decided that it might be more fun to hide in the closet together and then jump out.

Both Mom and Aunt Jen agreed that this might be the only time we are allowed to be in a dark closed closet together at a slumber party

Thanks to all of MY BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!

No comments: